Will contain anything that catches my fancy, which includes yaoi (aka boys' love). Strong language may be used at various occassions.
Not your thing? Away!

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Pictures of You...

I'm totally addicted to this webcomic, it's called Pictures of You - check it out!


Story is about a group of young students in a Canadian university and the way they interract with each other. The comic timing is perfect, the characters are flawless, the situations are completely real, the art is simple and eyecatching. Gibson Twist - author and artist - updates it about twice weekly, he's brilliant!
My fave is Patrick - wow, we are too similar, except I play electric guitar and not bass...


Hope you enjoy it as much as I do - I'm reading it repeatedly, daily, like a dose of medicine or something!

No comments: